This Cookie Files Policy applies to all the users of the webpage https://AllProWeb.co.uk. The information presented below has the purpose of informing the users of this webpage regarding the placement, use and administration of cookies by AllProWeb LTD in the context of users’ surfing on this webpage.
2. What are cookies?
We use the term ”cookie” to refer to the cookie modules and similar technologies by which we can collect information automatically. An ”Internet Cookie” (also known as ”browser cookie” or ”HTTP cookie” or ”cookie”) represents a file of small sizes, formed by letters and numbers, which will be stored on the computer, mobile terminal or other kind of equipment of a user by which they access the Internet. Cookies are installed by the request issued by a web-server to a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome). Cookies once installed have a determined life, remain ”passive”, which means that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user on the equipment of whom they were installed. A cookie is made of two parts: name of cookie; and content or value of cookie. From technical point of view, only the web server which sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the webpage associated with that web server.
3. For what purposes are cookies used by this website:
Cookies are used to provide the users of this website with a better surfing experience and services adapted to the needs and interest of each user for:
• Improvement of using this website, including by the identification of any errors which appear during its visit/use by the users;
• The provision of anonymous statistics regarding the way in which this webpage is used by AllProWeb LTD, as holder of this webpage;
• Anticipation of goods which will be made available to users in the future by this webpage, depending on the services/products accessed.
• The language in which a website is viewed;
• Posting of comments on website.
4. What is the lifecycle of cookies?
The lifecycle of cookies may vary significantly, depending on the purpose for which the cookie is placed. There are the following categories of cookies which determine their lifecycle:
• Session cookies – A ”session cookie” is a cookie which is deleted automatically when the user closes the browser.
• Persistent or fixed cookies – A ”persistent” or ”fixed” cookie is a cookie which remains stored in the terminal of user until it reaches a certain expiry date (which can be in a few minutes, days or a few years in the future) or until its deletion by the user any time by the browser settings.
5. What are cookies placed by third parties?
Certain sections of content on the website can be provided by third parties, not by AllProWeb LTD, in this case these cookies are called ”third party cookies”.
6. What cookies are used through this website:
By use/visit of this webpage the following cookies may be placed:
a. performance cookies of webpage;
b. user analysis cookies;
c. Cookies for geotargeting;
d. Cookies for registration;
e. Cookies for advertising;
f. Cookies of advertising providers;
a. Performance cookies
By this type of cookies, the preferences of the user of this website are memorized, so that the setting again of preferences for subsequent visit of website is not necessary.
b. User analysis cookies
These cookies inform us if a certain user of the website has visited/used this website previously. These cookies are used only for statistical purposes.
c. Cookies for geotargeting
These cookies are used by software which establishes the country of origin of the user of the website.
d. Cookies for advertising
These cookies allow for the viewing by a user of an online commercial, its type and the time elapsed from the moment of viewing the advertising message. As such, these cookies are used for targeting the online advertising. These cookies are anonymous, store information about the viewed content, not about the users.
7. What type of information is stored and accessed by cookies?
Cookies store information in a text file of small sizes which allows the recognition of browser. This website recognizes the browser until the cookies expire or are deleted.
8. Particularization of browser settings regarding cookies
9. How can you stop cookies?
The deactivation and refusal to receive cookies can make this website difficult to visit, leading to limitations of the possibilities of using it.
The users can configure the browser to reject the cookie files or cookies to be accepted from a certain website. All the modern browsers offer the possibility to change the settings of cookies. These settings can be usually accessed in the section ”options” or in the ”preferences” menu of your browser. Yet, the refusal or deactivation of cookies do not mean that you will not receive online advertising, but only that it will not be adjusted to your preferences and interests, highlighted by the surfing behaviour.
In order to understand these settings, the following links can be useful:
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Firefox
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in Safari
For any further questions regarding the way in which cookies are used by this website, please address: email@example.com.